Vitamins & Supplements Community
RoxyLean

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

RoxyLean

Has anyone tried the diet pill called RoxyLean from the GNC store ? This is the 4th day of taking this diet pill and I'm not really all that crazy about it !! First 2 days were wonderful full of energy and i cleaned and washed till i had nothing to do and still could not stay put for very long!!!! Day 3 I took it on my way to work which is a 30 min drive and by the time I got to work i was having a bad reaction ! Looked like I had laid in the tanning bed 10 mins too long !!! My face was on fire !!! I work in the ER and I had someone check my blood pressure and it was 169/94 !! Come to find out it has Niacin in it and I didn't know anything about Niacin !!!! The side of the bottle says its a normal & harmless reaction !! Well today I took a Aleve 15 mins before taking RoxyLean and then eat 15 mins later !! Well I felt red to my face but not nearly as bad as yesterday !! But I have the shakes and feel like I could run like Forrest Gump (like the wind) !! How long does this feeling last and will i start to get used to this feeling ???? I don't know if I should stop taking it or not ?!?! I'm 32 and go to the gym 3 times a week !!