RoxyLean
Has anyone tried the diet pill called RoxyLean from the GNC store ? This is the 4th day of taking this diet pill and I'm not really all that crazy about it !! First 2 days were wonderful full of energy and i cleaned and washed till i had nothing to do and still could not stay put for very long!!!! Day 3 I took it on my way to work which is a 30 min drive and by the time I got to work i was having a bad reaction ! Looked like I had laid in the tanning bed 10 mins too long !!! My face was on fire !!! I work in the ER and I had someone check my blood pressure and it was 169/94 !! Come to find out it has Niacin in it and I didn't know anything about Niacin !!!! The side of the bottle says its a normal & harmless reaction !! Well today I took a Aleve 15 mins before taking RoxyLean and then eat 15 mins later !! Well I felt red to my face but not nearly as bad as yesterday !! But I have the shakes and feel like I could run like Forrest Gump (like the wind) !! How long does this feeling last and will i start to get used to this feeling ???? I don't know if I should stop taking it or not ?!?! I'm 32 and go to the gym 3 times a week !!
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly