Vit deficiencies
Hello.  I am vit b12 and vit d deficient and have been working with my PCP on getting my numbers where they should be.

The biggest problem i have is numbness and tingling in. My hands and feet and sometime occasional odd (for lack of a better description) sensations elsewhere.  I also have some trouble losing weight and eye issues.  And, while not depressed, I do certainly feel I suffer from sad, more on an unmotivated level (also low vit d levels in winter months).

In doing some reading on the deficiencies I came across info on inositol/choline for many uses (depression, pros) including tingling and eye issues.  

Since I am b12 deficient I know I can also be deficient in other b vitamins, and while technically not a vitamin, I know that inositol/choline are/were considered b vitamins.  

Can I get some info on supplementing inositol/choline, what doses, taken when and if anything else should be taken (or avoided) with them?

Thank you.
Vitamin b12 deficiency causes due to many reasons like Pernicious anemia, Atrophic gastritis,  celiac disease, Crohn's disease, bacterial growth, parasite, Autoimmune disorders. Vitamin b12 deficiency causes mainly in the vegetarians as main source of vitamin b12 is through animal products. It can be treated according to the cause and supplements must be prescribed by the specialist. Vitamin tablets are mainly prescribed under this treatment. You must consult your Doctor as cause of deficiency will be diagnosed with the help of tests and after that it will be possible to treat properly.