Vitamins & Supplements Community
Vitamins for eczema

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Vitamins for eczema

I was diagnosed with eczema when I was quite young. Recently I found out that I have vulvar eczema (aka vulvar dermatitis). I was wondering what vitamins will help? I know that Vitamin B6 and Fish Oil helps. I also heard that Vitamin D and a St. John's Wort cream.

In my house I have:
GNC brand Fish Oil 300mg Omega-3s.
Spring Valley brand Vitamin D3 2000 I.U (it doesn't say the mg dose but in the Supplement Facts it says Vitamin D3 2000 I.U  Daily Percent of 500%)
Equaline brand St.John's Wort (tablets) 300mg

I'm going to start the Fish Oil tomorrow. But would the Vitamin D and St. John's Wort benefit me? Also, is it safe to take all 3?