Vitamins & Supplements Community
What are those Supplements Any idea?

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

What are those Supplements Any idea?

Hello.!>

So its a strange question u have to understand it properly..! 'coz i don't know myself what actually it is..
i seen many of my friends these days taking some sort of supplements some are medicines, some sort of powder,vitamin liquid in boxes etc?
After asking them what it is! they said its use to get clean shiny healthy face & film stars take it! WTF!!!!! its a powder that use to add in milk! to get clean face & rid of spots??

Now Can Anybody Tell Me What Actually It is! OR I'm Getting FOOL!
its a long story why i want to know this u'll start getting bore..
Not sure what your asking. If you looking for a general list of supplement ingredients  here are two  great lists of common plant extracts and herb ingredients. They are on a erectile dysfunction sites so the focus is how it helps ED.  But its has lots of great info, what it does in the body and even where in the world it come from.  And one  has photo of the plants and herbs.

http://******************************.weebly.com/power-ingredients.html
http://******************************.weebly.com/common-ingredients.html

If you looking for some unusual ingredient, just google the name or do a wikipedia search.

If this does not answer your question, let me know.  I have ED and I keep up on natural supplements.