WORKING MEN User Group
FABRY DISEASE WOMEN VS. MEN
About This Group:

WORKING MEN NEED TO KNOW. WE DONT GO TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE WE WORK. WE USUALLY RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE TO TELL US ABOUT WHAT IMMEDIATELY IS GONIG ON WITH OURSELVES OR IMMEDIATE FAMILY. THIS GROUP IS OPENED TO EVERYBODY WITH REAL PROBLEMS. THE FOUNDATION OF THIS GROUP WILL BE LAYED BY THE EVERYDAY CHALLENGES LIFE BRINGS TO US. IM A 28 YEAR OLD MAN WHO WORKS AROUND 70 HOURS A WEEK UNDERGROUND COAL MINING IN ABOUT 52 INCHES. MY FAMILY IS A WIFE AND 2 CHILDREN WHO HAVE A GENECTIC DISEASE CALLED FABRY. MY DAUGHTER AT AGE 13 IS GOING THROUGH PRUBITY WHICH KIND OF FREAKS ME OUT BECAUSE IM A GUY IT SHOULD IT BUT IT DOES. THE FOROUM ISNT ABOUT NONSENSE OR SPELL CHECK OR PROPER GRAMMER. ITS IN CAPITAL LETTERS NOT FOR IMPORTANCE BUT SO AFTER WORKING IN THE DARK I STILL CAN READ A LIGHTED SCREEN. ITS NOT ABOUT STATS, MIRACLES, OR EVEN COMPASSION. HELP. THATS ALL ITS ABOUT. I WORRY ABOUT MY HEALTH BEING A WORKING MAN JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE THAT SUPPLIES FOR THEIR FAMILY. STRESS, DRUGS, SUICIDE, HEART PROBLEM, RARE CANCERS WE DEAL WITH IT EVERYDAY. COME ON AND JOIN THE GROUP I WANT YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN BOTH MEDICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND WE'LL TAKE IT ON. THANKS JAY

Founded by jaysr52 on July 5, 2010
1 member

FABRY DISEASE WOMEN VS. MEN

THIS IS AN AREA THATS PRETTY RIDICULAS TO ME.  NOT TO LONG AGO WOMEN WERE KNOWN TO BE CARRIERS OF A GENECTIC DISEASE BUT NOT ACTUALLY HAVE IT.  REALLY!  NOW I'M A LOGICAL PERSON AND THAT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE.  NOW WOMEN DO HAVE FABRY DISEASE TODAY JUST NOT AS BAD AS MEN.  THE REALITY IS REGAURDLESS WHAT DOCTORS MIGHT SAY MY WIFE IS 35 AND SHE HAS KINDNEY PROBLEMS, PAIN CHRISISES, HIGH BLOOD PREASURE, IRREGULAR HEART BEAT, TINGLE SENSATIONS IN EXTRIMITIES, AND EVERYHING ELSE THE LOVELY GIFT PRESENTS.  OH YEAH MY DAUGHTER DOESN'T SWEAT, HIGHLY SENSITIVE TO HEAT, HAS AN IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT, PAIN CRISIS, AND PLENTY OF INTESTINE PROBLEMS.  MY 5 YEAR OLD BOY YOU GUEST IT ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEMS.  THE DISCRIMATION PROBLEM IN THE FABRY WORLD IS A JOKE.  IF YOU CAN CARRY IT YOU CAN HAVE IT.                    
0%
 (0) 
WHATS FABRY DISEASE RARE GENETIC DISEASE
0%
 (0) 
POST REPLIES HERE GOOD BAD UGLY DOESNT MATTER
0 Members voted
jaysr52 added the Mood Tracker
07/10
SHOULD I HAVE A COLONOSCOPY
07/10 by jaysr52
FABRY DISEASE WOMEN VS. MEN
07/10 by jaysr52