WORKING MEN User Group
SHOULD I HAVE A COLONOSCOPY
About This Group:

WORKING MEN NEED TO KNOW. WE DONT GO TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE WE WORK. WE USUALLY RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE TO TELL US ABOUT WHAT IMMEDIATELY IS GONIG ON WITH OURSELVES OR IMMEDIATE FAMILY. THIS GROUP IS OPENED TO EVERYBODY WITH REAL PROBLEMS. THE FOUNDATION OF THIS GROUP WILL BE LAYED BY THE EVERYDAY CHALLENGES LIFE BRINGS TO US. IM A 28 YEAR OLD MAN WHO WORKS AROUND 70 HOURS A WEEK UNDERGROUND COAL MINING IN ABOUT 52 INCHES. MY FAMILY IS A WIFE AND 2 CHILDREN WHO HAVE A GENECTIC DISEASE CALLED FABRY. MY DAUGHTER AT AGE 13 IS GOING THROUGH PRUBITY WHICH KIND OF FREAKS ME OUT BECAUSE IM A GUY IT SHOULD IT BUT IT DOES. THE FOROUM ISNT ABOUT NONSENSE OR SPELL CHECK OR PROPER GRAMMER. ITS IN CAPITAL LETTERS NOT FOR IMPORTANCE BUT SO AFTER WORKING IN THE DARK I STILL CAN READ A LIGHTED SCREEN. ITS NOT ABOUT STATS, MIRACLES, OR EVEN COMPASSION. HELP. THATS ALL ITS ABOUT. I WORRY ABOUT MY HEALTH BEING A WORKING MAN JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE THAT SUPPLIES FOR THEIR FAMILY. STRESS, DRUGS, SUICIDE, HEART PROBLEM, RARE CANCERS WE DEAL WITH IT EVERYDAY. COME ON AND JOIN THE GROUP I WANT YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN BOTH MEDICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND WE'LL TAKE IT ON. THANKS JAY

Founded by jaysr52 on July 5, 2010
1 member

SHOULD I HAVE A COLONOSCOPY

IF YOU HAVE RECTAL BLEEDING PLEASE YOU NEED A COLONOSCOPY. ALL A COLONOSCOPY IS A TOTAL EXAMINATION OF COLON OR LARGE INTESTINE. POLYPS CAN BE PRECANCEROUS GOOD NEWS IS MOST ARE NOT. POLYPS ARE A GROWTH IN THE LARGE INTESTINE WHICH DURING A COLONOSCOPY THEY WILL BIOPSY. THE WORKING MAN COULD HAVE AN INFLAMMED HEMROID WHICH IS AT THE BOTTOM OF YOU INTESTINES THAT IS BEING TORN LEAVEING BRIGHT RED BLOOD IN YOUR STOOLS AND IN THE WATER. THAT REALLY CAN SCARE A MAN IT DID ME.  EVERYDAY WORK: STRAINING, LIFTING, WEARNIG WORK BOOTS, OR WALKING ON CONCREATE CAN CAUSE RECTAL BLEEDING. ITS THAT COMMON AND ONE OF THE REASONS MEN DIE OF PROSTATE CANCER MORE HAN ANY OTHER CANCER.  THEY SUCK AND IF YOU CAN HELP IT DONT GO THROUGH THE VA.  I HAD AN UPPER GI AN LOWER GI DONE AT THE SAME TIME.  HOWEVER, THEY DID IT LESS THEN 2 MINUTES AFTER THEY SEDATED ME AND I WAS UP THE WHOLE TIME UNTIL RECOVERY TIME WHICH IS ABOUT 15 TO 30 MINUTES.  I FINAL WENT OUT FROM SEDATION AFTER THE PROCEDURE AND WAS IN RECOVERY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF. ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE DID NOT LET THEM TAKE HIM BACK UNTIL HE WAS PUT TO SLEEP.  SOUNDS EXTREME BUT IF WE LIVE WE LEARN HE HAD TO SIGN A WAIVER TO BE PUT TO SLEEP AND DOSNT REMEMBER ANY OF IT.                                            THANKS  JAY
0%
 (0) 
DO I NEED A COLONOSCOPY
0%
 (0) 
IS THERE A WAY OUT OF A COLONOSCOPY
0%
 (0) 
COULD FIBER AND OTHER VITIAMINS KEEP ME FROM RECTAL BLEEDING
0 Members voted
jaysr52 added the Mood Tracker
07/10
SHOULD I HAVE A COLONOSCOPY
07/10 by jaysr52
FABRY DISEASE WOMEN VS. MEN
07/10 by jaysr52