Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community
Dizziness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS), multiple myeloma, and plasmapheresis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dizziness

Hi, i am a 19 year old female who has been dizzy since Janurary this year. I have been to the doctors and have had lots of tests done to find out what is causing my dizziness. I have a heart murmur but i hae had that checked out and the doctor doesn't think that is causing my dizziness.
I read the other days that one of WM syptoms (symptoms) are dizziness and then i read that people who have WM can have an elevated ESR which i have too. I was wondering whether it could be just a coincidence. I don't really want to suggest it to my doctor though
Thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi, I'm 23 year old male and for the past few months I have been very dizzy... It comes and goes but when it comes it last for 2-3 days sometimes longer. I too have been to many doctors that can not find anything wrong with me.  My question is what do you mean by WM? I am not familiar with that. Like you I am just trying to find some answers.. Thanks.
Blank
491828_tn?1305323380
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. Its nice to know that its not just me that has unexplained dizziness. I have a high ESR so my doctors are trying to find out what is causing that but mine and your symptoms are pretty much the same.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank