Dizziness
Hi, i am a 19 year old female who has been dizzy since Janurary this year. I have been to the doctors and have had lots of tests done to find out what is causing my dizziness. I have a heart murmur but i hae had that checked out and the doctor doesn't think that is causing my dizziness.
I read the other days that one of WM syptoms are dizziness and then i read that people who have WM can have an elevated ESR which i have too. I was wondering whether it could be just a coincidence. I don't really want to suggest it to my doctor though
Hi, I'm 23 year old male and for the past few months I have been very dizzy... It comes and goes but when it comes it last for 2-3 days sometimes longer. I too have been to many doctors that can not find anything wrong with me.  My question is what do you mean by WM? I am not familiar with that. Like you I am just trying to find some answers.. Thanks.
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. Its nice to know that its not just me that has unexplained dizziness. I have a high ESR so my doctors are trying to find out what is causing that but mine and your symptoms are pretty much the same.