Blank
491828 tn?1305323380
Dizziness
Hi, i am a 19 year old female who has been dizzy since Janurary this year. I have been to the doctors and have had lots of tests done to find out what is causing my dizziness. I have a heart murmur but i hae had that checked out and the doctor doesn't think that is causing my dizziness.
I read the other days that one of WM syptoms are dizziness and then i read that people who have WM can have an elevated ESR which i have too. I was wondering whether it could be just a coincidence. I don't really want to suggest it to my doctor though
Thanks
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm 23 year old male and for the past few months I have been very dizzy... It comes and goes but when it comes it last for 2-3 days sometimes longer. I too have been to many doctors that can not find anything wrong with me.  My question is what do you mean by WM? I am not familiar with that. Like you I am just trying to find some answers.. Thanks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
491828 tn?1305323380
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. Its nice to know that its not just me that has unexplained dizziness. I have a high ESR so my doctors are trying to find out what is causing that but mine and your symptoms are pretty much the same.
Comment
Cancel
491828 tn?1305323380
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
491828 tn?1305323380
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Community Resources