Help Diagnosis Waldenstroms
Can any oneone help me

Mum is 85yrs old and has been suffering with Waldenstroms Macroglobulinaemia for 10 yrs she had chemotherapy six yrs ago

having just had a check we have received a letter from the consultant who has reported Hb was dowm to 9.6 g/dl WBC 3.5 x 10/L and platelets 145 X 10.L .

Mum has declined treatment and the consultant has told her she runs the risk of developing bone marrow failure infact this looks in fact this is happening

Mum is nearly 86 lives independantly and does not want to take any drugs which will make her poorly she is happy she does get tired and has alot of bruising

Can someone tell me what will happen if she has no treatment if as a family we talked her into it would her life span be greater would she benefit get better than she is now

I would appreciated any assistance

Thank you

Daughter
Hi lornab,

I have seen people around me much suffering from chemotherapy because chemo and the radiations destroy the organs. From my experience, doctors give false hope to patients and often their diagnosis is not really accurate. I am off medical drugs or any medicine with chemical substances. Two months back, I had some healing issues that have been cleared without me taking any drugs (just supplements) and I am much satisfied with the results.

The person who healed me can diagnose your mother accurately and heal her without the use of drugs. She will feel better and healthier after receiving the healing.

Here is the contact of the healer: ***@****

Hope this truly helps!

-reglice-