16 year old boy trying to lose weight
Im 16 and i weigh 250 pounds. im rather healthy and active, but im beginning to become disgusted with my weight. can someone give me advice on a good diet plan (like what i should buy and eat) and home workout system (exercises to do) to lose weight? my ideal weight is 175. thank you in advance.
hello and welcome to the weight loss and dieting community :)
I wish you sucess in your weight loss journey to a happier healthier new you :)

Im not that knowledgable about diets but i will say add more fruits and veggies in to your meals. drink plenty of water. cut back on junk food if you do eat it. like chips soda candy etc...there are 100 calorie snack packs they come in soo many varities they taste great too. you can find them out your local grocery store

As for exercising theres soo much to do.

jumping jacks
running
jogging
jump roping

walmart has some good exercise equipment such as ankle weights jump ropes etc..its not expensive either good luck

Msgorgeous' suggestions are all good.  Try to remember that there's more to this than just a short term diet; you want to end up with a healthier lifestyle in the end.  I find it easiest to get started slowly.  For instance, if you play video games for 4 hours a day, cut it down to 2 and use the extra two to do something healthy (working out, eating something healthy, etc).  If you normally drink two cans of Coke a day, switch to Diet Coke, and only drink one.  

Those are just examples, but after you get used to small lifestyle changes you can move on to more drastic ones.  That, in my opinion, is the best way to get into a healthy lifestyle which will naturally have you losing weight.  Remember, there is no overnight way to lose lots of weight.

Good luck