Weight Loss & Dieting Community
30 lbs in 3 months

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

30 lbs in 3 months

I LOVE FOOD! its truly an addiction that i cant stop craving. i weigh 150 lbs and ive had the same number in my head for the longest; 120 before summer starts. can anyone suggest me a diet?

im a vegetarian though.

i reaally need ideas for motivation for both dieting and working out. i do have a gym membership but its a matter of getting the motivation to go to it. haha. any help ?
Why not start by giving us an idea of what you eat and we can go from there.  You should be centering your diet around veggies, lean protein, fruit, whole grains and good fat.  

What foods do you eat to get protein, since lean meat, dairy, eggs, etc are some of the best sources?  They are also excellent sources of vitamin B12.  

The first thing you would need to do is cut out junk food.  That includes sodas and anything made from refined sugar, flour, white rice, etc.

Regarding the exercise, it's always easier not to and a lot of us don't like to get started, but once we do, we find that it makes us feel so much better.  I'd love to have a gym membership, but don't like to spend the money. Besides, I'm more likely to exercise if I can just put on proper clothes and do it, than I am to get in my car and drive someplace, because that often involves taking along a change of clothes, towels for showering, etc.  I find that "just doing it" works best for me.  It's like cleaning the kitchen after a meal; I don't WANT to, but I know I have to......  if you are really dedicated to losing weight, you can do it.