800 calories a day and not losing weight
I turned 50 recently and I want to lose 10 - 15 lbs that I have gained over the past few years, partly I believe due to aninsufficient and irregular exercise regimen.  Well I have been on this diet for 14 days where I eat about 800 calories per day, all good stuff - vegs, boiled egg, some fruit, tofu, rice cakes, ryvita crackers, no sodas, no junk.  I have also taken up aerobic and weight exercise 4-5 times for 1 hour.  I have lost maybe 3 or 4 lbs at the most - I usually consume about1800 calories per day. Why have I not lost more weight?
Your calorie count is too low so your body is going into starvation mode and holding on to anything it can.  Increase your calories to 1200 a day and you will start to see some improvement.
I totally agree with Trudie -- dropping from 1800 calories to only 800 threw your body into starvation mode.  If you cut your calorie count so low that your body thinks it's not going to get enough food, it holds on to what's already there.  I've been told by numerous doctors over the years that one should never go below 1000 calories/day and I'd be inclined to stay with Trudie's suggestion of around 1200.  

You only have to create a deficit of around 500 calories/day in order to lose a pound a week....the safest way to do that is to cut 250 calories and use 250 more calories.  

I also have to wonder if you are getting enough nutrients.  I don't see a any dairy or protein (except eggs and tofu - are you vegetarian?), whole grains or "good" fats .. you have to give your body all of the various food groups in order to be healthy.  

Wow -- I'd starve to death on that kind of diet.......literally...........lol

I Agree with the other posters above me. You can't put that much strain on your body too fast. You cut out 1000 calories a day, that's just too much! Like Trudie said, most of us need atleast 1200 calories a day. I was on 1780 calories lost 9lbs and went down to 1730 calories. You decrease slowly so your body doesn;t think your starving yourself.