Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A Night at the Movies - Strategies for Reaching and Maintaining a Healt...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

A Night at the Movies - Strategies for Reaching and Maintaining a Healthy Weight

Have you all SEEN the wonderful video library that MedHelp has for us???  

Here is one that is a "must see" ... Strategies for Reaching and Maintaining a Healthy Weight.

http://www.medhelp.org/health_videos/Strategies-for-Reaching-and-Maintaining-a-Healthy-Weight/show/933

"Experts say to lose weight successfully and keep it off, you need to identify problem behaviors, plan a strategy for changing them, and make time for exercise every day. It's also important to make a lifelong commitment to change."

We'll try to post links to some of these throughout the week .. take a few minutes

Hmmm .. anybody see this?  What did you think?  How about a matinee????  

I thought it was awesome .. and a definite reminder of the things we need to focus on in our journeys to successful weight loss for a lifetime.

Your thoughts????
I thought that it was great!  I just had an opportunity to check it out this afternoon.  I also watched the one "Coping With Cravings While Losing Weight"....I find these to be informative and very realistic.  Looking forward to additions to this series.  ; )