Weight Loss & Dieting Community
After baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

After baby

What's the best exercise to do to get rid of lower belly fat have had 3 children and belly abit podgy skin still flexible can't do to much sit ups as hurt my back in last delivery any advice would be much appreciated
I am having lower belly too and i also want to get rid of it. Please help me.
If I find any info out will let you know honey. If you are already trying done things can you inbox me them and I will try them thanks
That is kind of difficult because of your aching back. But have you tried running? You can try that until your back is better to do abdominal workouts because there is little you can do about your belly fat without working out with your back.

Also these things start off with what you eat. Have you tried dieting? Not the traditional kind of diet but a different way of eating, a much healthier way. I've been on this cookbook for a week and a half now, and I dropped 4 pounds already. You're very welcome to try it.

http://cooklikeacaveman.com/category/paleo-cookbooks/

KTowne commented on KTowne's status
May 28
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
May 28
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
May 28
Track your weight over time