Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Alli does it work??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Alli does it work??

has any one tried the new weight loss drug Alli?? Me and my mom were thinking of trying it but didn't want to waste our money if it doesn't work.  Please if you have tried it or no somebody who has please respond!!
  • alli (5 replies):
    does anyone out there know the potential dangers (if any...[more]
  • ALLI PILL (8 replies):
    IM INTERESED IN TAKING THE ALLI PILL,HAS ANYONE TRIED T...[more]
  • Alli (2 replies):
    Any one trying it? How is it working for you? Thanks...[more]
  • alli diet pills (2 replies):
    i've been using this alli diet pills since july and i've...[more]
  • ALLI (35 replies):
    Anyone try the ALLI weight loss pill thats FDA approved?...[more]
it seems to work by giving your body negative consequences for  eating the wrong foods. If you read all the literature on it, it causes oily anal leakage if your diet has over a very small percentage of fat in it (the exact number eludes me now). So if you take the medicine and eat the right foods, great but if not you have quite unpleasant side effects and that's kind of how most people say they lose the weight. I'm sure theres a specific whatever other reason for it but the people I know who have taken the medicine found the side effect too unpleasant to continue taking it.
i havent tried it, but i heard if you dont stay on track with what you eat then you will have the bad side effects. to me its not worth it.