Aa
A
A
Close
Any other cardio ab excersize i can do?
Is there any other type of ab excersize I can do everyday besides sit ups? I hate having to do sit ups one day and have to wait a 2nd day to do sit ups again.

Any ideas?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi
If you hate situps. then you can try this one . sit on the floor with your legs out in front of you then lift leg slightly of the floor and hold for 5 sec repeat as much as you can stand. you can also do this lieing completely flat the lifting both legs off floor and in turn bring each leg to chest and back straight again but do not let legs/feet touch ground . very painfull at first but not only will you have a wash board tummy but your also have fab uplifted bum and firm legs lol. let me know how you get on.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1829282 tn?1325595258
I do this on a weight bench. Hold on to the sides of the bench while sitting with your legs off the end... lay down and lift your legs up vertical then back down until they are parellel to the bench... repeat as many times as you can 3-5 times. KILLS! but no back pain.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
649848 tn?1474485941
Try interval walking on the days between your situps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for the helpful advice my friends. I'm gonna try all of them all. I been over weight for 17 years and just wanna be healthy. I haven't smoked cigarettes in 2 months and I been eating right. I have lost 65 pounds in 4 months and 10 pounds more to go lol.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1829282 tn?1325595258
Way to go!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Share Your Thoughts About Diabetes — $100 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 2-3 minute survey that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $100 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Recent Activity
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
12 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
21 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1474485941
Blank