Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Any other cardio ab excersize i can do?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Any other cardio ab excersize i can do?

Is there any other type of ab excersize I can do everyday besides sit ups? I hate having to do sit ups one day and have to wait a 2nd day to do sit ups again.

Any ideas?
If you hate situps. then you can try this one . sit on the floor with your legs out in front of you then lift leg slightly of the floor and hold for 5 sec repeat as much as you can stand. you can also do this lieing completely flat the lifting both legs off floor and in turn bring each leg to chest and back straight again but do not let legs/feet touch ground . very painfull at first but not only will you have a wash board tummy but your also have fab uplifted bum and firm legs lol. let me know how you get on.
I do this on a weight bench. Hold on to the sides of the bench while sitting with your legs off the end... lay down and lift your legs up vertical then back down until they are parellel to the bench... repeat as many times as you can 3-5 times. KILLS! but no back pain.
Try interval walking on the days between your situps.
Thanks for the helpful advice my friends. I'm gonna try all of them all. I been over weight for 17 years and just wanna be healthy. I haven't smoked cigarettes in 2 months and I been eating right. I have lost 65 pounds in 4 months and 10 pounds more to go lol.
Way to go!
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight over time