Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

I have tried so many products for losing weight.  But so far I haven’t found any products which give good results without any side effects.  Now, I'm looking for products that have no side effects and can help me to control my weight. Can anyone help me?

Unfortunately I don't think there is any magic pill out there that can help you control weight loss. Not only do they all have side effects but almost all of them are not FDA-approved, which means that there might be more serious side effects that are unknown. Not to mention that once you start a diet pill your body will rely on it and your weight will come back once you stop taking it.

The best thing to do is to eat healthy and exercise. There are many 10-minute exercises online. You can jumprope (without an actual rope) or bounce on an exercise ball in front of the T.V. If you have a treadmill or stationary bike you can do those while watching TV. It will take time and hard work, but you can do it!

Avatar n tn
Your concern for your body and potential side effects is absolutely understandable - most of the health problems today are associated with obesity.  And the majority of products and diets today do have unwelcome side effects. Always use products which are recognized by an authorized company. One which I can suggest you try is the Access Bars from Melaleuca. They have been scientifically proven, and are patented in numerous countries - this should give you peace of mind that they have been well tested.

Welcome to the Weight Loss & Dieting Community and thank you for your post!

It seems every product has side effects ... and I sincerely agree with JoyRenee about electing nutritional food choices and moderate exercise.  My 10 minute workouts are absolutely the best!!!  And, the side effects of those choices are increased health and those pounds slowly and safely melting away.

Best wishes .. and hope you'll join us here regularly as the support from the members of this community is amazing!
I agree with JoyRenee and Ranaesheart - a healthy diet and exercise are the way to go and have only good side effects.  Most weight loss product don't work and if by chance you find one that helps for a while, you will most likely gain back the weight after you stop taking it.  

You might want to check with your doctor to make sure there are no medical reasons that you are unable to lose weight, such as thyroid, insulin resistance, other hormonal balances, etc.  

Good luck and hope to see you here often.  
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight over time