Boyfriend has issue with weight
I gained about 10 pds and my boyfriend says he will dump me if i become obese! He says my stomach is bigger than my boobs, and its just fat all over me and he looks at me in disgust. I feel like crap the last 24 hours unattractive and gross has anyone had to deal with this!  Thanks!
You probably need to dump the boyfriend, then find a program that works to give you more confidence. If all  he's looking at is the body, you probably don't need him.

What a jerk! Girl you need to tell that dude to kick rocks! 10 pounds aint even that much and it would be easy to loose if you just put your mind to it. If you are unhappy with the way you look only you can change it. Dont let that dude talk to you like that and get away with it cuz then he will think its okay in the future. I know what your going through lol im still tryna loose my baby weight from my son and it ***** gaining weight!
Sweetheart I am 59 years old but remember at 20 my fiancée saying similar things to me. I ended up anorexic and bulimic. Dump the cad!!!!  He will destroy you and he doesn't love you anyway with remarks like that.  Now I am over that but obese and am now going to take the weight off the right way. In here you will find that help but Get rid of him