CHALLENGE POST - Get Your Groove On
One of your challenges today is to MOVE!  No matter what you do today, make an effort to move, exercise, dance, jump rope, skip, bend over, park farther away, take the stairs, do yoga, pilates, a workout video, WALK, run, jog, do situps, rowing, biking, hiking, WHATEVER it takes to MOVE!

Let's get our blood flowing, heart pumping and burn some calories!  

Now .. report in what you've done .. and POST it to your Exercise Tracker!  We have to hold each other accountable and ourselves accountable!  

ONWARD and DOWNWARD ... (in pounds that is) ...

Have an absolutely marvelous and breathtaking day!   You'll feel empowered when you complete this .. I promise!
I have been enjoying a surge in my energy and am commited to taking advantage of my part time status to invest more in my health and exercise.  I am hoping for a great comeback in 2009!

Today I did 30 minutes each on the elliptical and stair master, and then did some arm weights.

I need to bust out my Wii fit, but my ankles and knees are still favoring the low-impact of the machines...
I did 20 minutes in total today (which is a big improvement over the nothing I've been doing otherwise).  I did 5 minutes on elliptical, and spent the rest on floor exercises, stretches, jogging place and arm weights.
i did 15 mins of tae bo (man u will sweat lol) 5 mins yoga, 10 mins strength training and i also the 10 min jump start cardio from spark people. if you havent tried it you should its great to get going!! So total about 40 mins!!
Just got back from the rec center myself.  Walked on treadmill at 2.5 mph to warm up for 5 minutes.  After that started regular treadmill workout of walking for 4 minutes at 3.5 and jogging for 1.5 minutes at 4.6 mph (was 4.5 on Monday), I alternate in this fashion until I reach the distance that I have set in mind for myself.  This week that is 4.25 miles total.  On the sixth run cycle I started to have some pain in the back of my knee...so decided to listen to my body and that was the last run cycle.  Finished off the rest of the 4.25 miles by walking at 3.7 mph to try to make up for it a bit.  Cool down walk for 5 minutes after that at 2.5 mph again for 5 minutes, 10 minutes of general stretching, and 3 of the planks described in today's post at 30-second holds each.  Whew!  I feel good though....except that knee.  Gonna soak in a hot tub again like I did on Friday here in a minute.  
Lucinda, you could try some epsom salts in your bath water - might help the knee.  

I logged 9550 steps (right at 4 miles) today.  Work projects even provided some stretching and a bit of "strength training".  
Great post!!!

Today I did 20 minutes of non-stop intense cardio and strength training and abs.

Then I went to two stores, with two small children, and ran around (hey, it counts!). I didn't park far away, though. I didn't really think about it until this moment. I try to always park near a cart return so I don't leave my kids in the car.

I cleaned a LOT today and while that doesn't burn as many calories I've been moving more!

When I do the dishes (we have no dishwasher so it's all by hand) I stand there and do ballet leg strengthening and butt toning exercises.
Oh, and I have to add that I always dance and jump around with the girlies. They seem to think it's funny when Mommy is "dancing".

Another funny thing- while I was doing my 20-minute workout my sweet baby girl (she's 21 months old) got on the mat and was intensely watching the trainer on the video. She was actually doing a really good job mimicking the trainer, too! It made me feel good, to SHOW them that exercise is important.
sounds every1 did a pretty good job today!! WTG!!
Joy-I dont have a dish washer either funny every1 complains about not having one and if i did have a choice i would NOT get one! lol i dont like them i think if im have to wash it first b4 i put it in the washer ill just do it myself!!