Calories while dieting
I have been dieting and losing weight for a little over a month now and I have been seeing results. My question is that although in the beginning I was not counting calories I noticed today that I wasn't eating very much so I figured up my calories for the day and I came out to about 850, and that's guessing high. I do not want my body to go into starvation mode, but I don't know what to do to get additional calories into my diet. I don't want to eat more, and I enjoy the foods I eat. But I know it is not healthy to go from eating large amounts (avg 3000) to such small ones in a month. I am NOT starving myself, I do not feel hungry. What should I do?
Congrats on your weight loss!! I have currently lost 32 lbs and I have done so by reducing my caloric intake to 800-900.  If you are not hungry you must be feeding your body right. I know how you feel because I am satisfied with that amount of calories because I am not eating empty calories, I am eating wholesome foods with lots of fibre like berries, vegetables, and oatmeal.  Just make sure to take a daily multi vitamin, that is what I do, just to be sure you are getting all of your vitamins.  Even on a 2000 calorie diet, it is hard to get all of your vitamins.  I don't think you are doing anything wrong.  As long as you have energy and are not run down, you are eating enough.  Your body will not go into starvation mode as long as you are eating throughout the day.  
I think you are doing great.  Keep up the good work.
Take care,
D