Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Does HCG make you more fertile?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Does HCG make you more fertile?

are my chances of getting pregnant higher if i am taking HCG and no birth control?? I am 3 days late, showing on pregnancy test that i am pregnant, i feel no symptoms of being pregnant!  but not sure how long before HCG gets out of my system. a bit nervous here.  Does HCG make me more fertile?
I am not familiar with HCG at all -- we don't usually recommend using that, here on this forum.  You might try asking your questions on the Weight Loss Alternatives forum.  

I'm not sure you would feel "symptoms" of being pregnant at only 3 days......
HCG is the hormone that is in your urine when you test for pregnancy so chances are that you are not pregnant. if you have been taking HCG it will turn up a positive result in your pregnancy test and your period might not come until you are off of it because since it is a pregnancy hormone your body reads it as such. hope this helps.