Aa
A
A
Close
Does it your butt and breasts bigger?
Someone told me that jello makes your butt bigger and pudding makes your breasts bigger (or vice versa) is this true? Can jello give me a better butt? and can adding pudding to my diet give me bigger breasts? or the other way around. He said they have a specific kind of ingredient that goes right to your butt/ breasts to make them extra big. is all this true?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
616227 tn?1251079998
never heard of such things...lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
In order for jello to make your butt big, you would have to eat gallons of this stuff. LOL  One thing is for sure, too much jello and your butt will jiggle like jello. And too much pudding,will make your butt look more like cottage cheese. Never heard anything on the bigger breast issue. Not to sound mean, but are you jerking our chain here? LOL. Oh well, it's fun anyways. Gets us away from pain and illnesses for a moment,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
579258 tn?1250652943
Nope .. never heard of it.  Think we'd have heard with a run on pudding and the plastic surgeons would be out of business.  Keep smiling ... and eat healthy and exercise ... it will offer you the best way to keep both in great shape!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1474485941
Blank