Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Does it your butt and breasts bigger?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Does it your butt and breasts bigger?

Someone told me that jello makes your butt bigger and pudding makes your breasts bigger (or vice versa) is this true? Can jello give me a better butt? and can adding pudding to my diet give me bigger breasts? or the other way around. He said they have a specific kind of ingredient that goes right to your butt/ breasts to make them extra big. is all this true?
never heard of such things...lol
In order for jello to make your butt big, you would have to eat gallons of this stuff. LOL  One thing is for sure, too much jello and your butt will jiggle like jello. And too much pudding,will make your butt look more like cottage cheese. Never heard anything on the bigger breast issue. Not to sound mean, but are you jerking our chain here? LOL. Oh well, it's fun anyways. Gets us away from pain and illnesses for a moment,
Nope .. never heard of it.  Think we'd have heard with a run on pudding and the plastic surgeons would be out of business.  Keep smiling ... and eat healthy and exercise ... it will offer you the best way to keep both in great shape!
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
KTowne, and Gardezi commented on KTowne's status
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight over time