Does it your butt and breasts bigger?
Someone told me that jello makes your butt bigger and pudding makes your breasts bigger (or vice versa) is this true? Can jello give me a better butt? and can adding pudding to my diet give me bigger breasts? or the other way around. He said they have a specific kind of ingredient that goes right to your butt/ breasts to make them extra big. is all this true?
never heard of such things...lol
In order for jello to make your butt big, you would have to eat gallons of this stuff. LOL  One thing is for sure, too much jello and your butt will jiggle like jello. And too much pudding,will make your butt look more like cottage cheese. Never heard anything on the bigger breast issue. Not to sound mean, but are you jerking our chain here? LOL. Oh well, it's fun anyways. Gets us away from pain and illnesses for a moment,
Nope .. never heard of it.  Think we'd have heard with a run on pudding and the plastic surgeons would be out of business.  Keep smiling ... and eat healthy and exercise ... it will offer you the best way to keep both in great shape!