Does the nose get wider/larger when you are bigger?
It seems when I am dieting and losing a lot of weight my nose gets smaller I mean it doesnt change its shape but its less wider, less puffier than when I am fatter, I was told though the nose doesnt change at all with weight changes, but it looks different when I am slimmer than when I was larger, is it true the nose shrinks a bit as you lose weight?
The nose stays the same size I believe because nose size is determined by bone and cartilage. However I imagine any fat stored in the cheeks can give the illusion of a wider nose and as your face slims downs your nose appears more slender.
Thank you
I think NineChoirs is right.  It is an illusion about your nose.  I notice, since I gained weight due to Adrenal Fatigue, that my eyes look much smaller and do not stand out nicely.  But when I look at pictures when I was a size 8 to 10, they stand out a lot.  Hope this helps!
well it depends if the face is big and when u lose weight the fats on ur cheeks and chin are lost too then ur face skin tightens and ur nose shrinks a lil.. some ppl have the chubby face no matter how much they ve lost so in that case the nose doesnt shrink. and some do lose the chubby face but the nose is wide in nature in that case the nose doesnt shrink again.
you can get smaller nose easily without any surgery and makeup just try to use nose right tool which is help you get nose smaller. i am also using that same tool it's really work awesome now my nose look so smaller.