Ensure Diet
Like other readers here I am still looking for ways to lose weight. Right before I came to this website, I read a list of prescription drugs and herbal remedies listed here http://www.freepharmacist.com/so-you-want-to-lose-weight/. I have tried almost everything on the list and nothing has worked. Has anyone tried the Ensure diet found in the article, but promoted by Livestrong.com? I guess it is based on the concept that consuming more protein through the Ensure drink will decrease appetite. It sounds like a good theory in concept, but I’d be interested in hearing from anybody if it actually works.
I've never tried that diet, but it's just as easy to implement a high protein diet, eating regular, low fat diary, lean meats, etc.

The biggest problem with that kind of diet is that even if you do lose weight on it, chances are, you will gain it all back, plus some, as soon as you go off the diet, which is why it's best to implement a healthy diet and moderate exercise program to lose the weight and keep it off.