Ensure Diet
Like other readers here I am still looking for ways to lose weight. Right before I came to this website, I read a list of prescription drugs and herbal remedies listed here http://www.freepharmacist.com/so-you-want-to-lose-weight/. I have tried almost everything on the list and nothing has worked. Has anyone tried the Ensure diet found in the article, but promoted by Livestrong.com? I guess it is based on the concept that consuming more protein through the Ensure drink will decrease appetite. It sounds like a good theory in concept, but I’d be interested in hearing from anybody if it actually works.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
649848 tn?1424570775
I've never tried that diet, but it's just as easy to implement a high protein diet, eating regular, low fat diary, lean meats, etc.

The biggest problem with that kind of diet is that even if you do lose weight on it, chances are, you will gain it all back, plus some, as soon as you go off the diet, which is why it's best to implement a healthy diet and moderate exercise program to lose the weight and keep it off.
Comment
Cancel
649848 tn?1424570775
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne Pretty sure if baby is a gi... Comment
11 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status