Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Ensure Diet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Ensure Diet

Like other readers here I am still looking for ways to lose weight. Right before I came to this website, I read a list of prescription drugs and herbal remedies listed here http://www.freepharmacist.com/so-you-want-to-lose-weight/. I have tried almost everything on the list and nothing has worked. Has anyone tried the Ensure diet found in the article, but promoted by Livestrong.com? I guess it is based on the concept that consuming more protein through the Ensure drink will decrease appetite. It sounds like a good theory in concept, but I’d be interested in hearing from anybody if it actually works.
I've never tried that diet, but it's just as easy to implement a high protein diet, eating regular, low fat diary, lean meats, etc.

The biggest problem with that kind of diet is that even if you do lose weight on it, chances are, you will gain it all back, plus some, as soon as you go off the diet, which is why it's best to implement a healthy diet and moderate exercise program to lose the weight and keep it off.
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
KTowne commented on photo
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Track your weight over time