Facial fat due to alcohol
I have been taking alcohol for the last 4 - 5 years, due to which fat has accumalated on my face making it look round and ugly. especially the cheek (below the eyes) and right above the jaw.It looks fluffy. Though the rest of my body is average and has no fat except some on my belly. However, the belly part does not bother me much, its just that i want to reduce fat from my face. I wonder if alcohol is all to be blamed, since i have seen people consuming alcohol and having zero percent fat on their face or body. But thats not in my case. why?
Is there any way I can flush the fat from my face? What precautions should I take to avoid fat from being accumalated on my face? Any facial exercise or anything else.. Please suggest all the possible reasons and remedies to it. thanks
For everyone here, I probably sound like a broken record; but do you have thyroid disease?  Before I was dx'd with hypothyroidism, I had very puffy cheeks and "bags" under my eyes.  Once I got started on thyroid med, the puffiness and bag went away.  Facial puffiness is one of the many symptoms of hypothyroidism.  Worth having it checked out.  

Beyond that, there isn't any way you can "spot reduce" or flush just one part of the body.  I'd stop the alcohol also.  Alcohol, like most things, affects different people in different ways.  It would depend on your metabolism, etc versus that of "other" people.  You might just be one of those people who can't metabolize alcohol well or who is predisposed to having a puffy face, which is aggravated by the alcohol.  

Good luck.