Fitness
I am 16 years old and i am trying to get the fitness model boby. I partly succeded but now i eat much and lost a bit my fitness figure. I always deink protein shake and im trying to keep up my body with running, gyming etc. what do you think i should do in order to lose weight ?
Hello and hope you are fine.
Firstly I would advise that since you are very young weight can be easily reduced if you try doing it. Prefer taking stairs instead of lifts. Try to lose weight in a healthy way. Start slow and gradually increase the intensity of exercises. A combination of aerobic, strength training and stretches may help. If you are not able to exercise daily  join a gym. Decrease fat content of your food. Increase the consumption of fresh fruits, veggies and proteins. Drink plenty of water every day. At the same time rule out hypothyroidism as it is one of the commonest causes leading to inability to lose weight. You need to adopt lifestyle changes to achieve your goals. A calculative and disciplined approach will definitely be helpful.
All the best and take care!
Thank you very much. Your answer was rich and exact to what I needed. I will have in mind all the things you suggested.

Take care