Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Food Tracker

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Food Tracker

When the food tracker first came online, it showed up in a little area on the left side of my home page and I could "quick add"  my meals.  All of a sudden in that same area, has showed up the menstrual tracker (I no longer have that concern), the water tracker, which I'm  not doing AND the asthma tracker, which I don't need since I don't have asthma.  Can I get rid of the things I don't need and maybe ADD things that would be helpful - like the thyroid tracker?  

If I can't eliminate the things I don't need and ADD the things I'd like, is there a way to get rid of the whole thing?  There's no need for things I have no use for to be taking up space on my home page.......
I know, I wish I could decide what I could have too.  I'll try and see what I can find out from MedHelp.  You can eliminate the entire thing by clicking on the X in the right hand corner of the application.
Well, I kind of like having the food tracker there and the weight tracker because it's so easy to pop my weight in there whenever I log on - It's just that I don't want the stuff I have no use for - like menstrual, asthma, etc -- If they are going to put stuff there, we should at least get a choice of options.
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Track your weight over time