Food Tracker
When the food tracker first came online, it showed up in a little area on the left side of my home page and I could "quick add"  my meals.  All of a sudden in that same area, has showed up the menstrual tracker (I no longer have that concern), the water tracker, which I'm  not doing AND the asthma tracker, which I don't need since I don't have asthma.  Can I get rid of the things I don't need and maybe ADD things that would be helpful - like the thyroid tracker?  

If I can't eliminate the things I don't need and ADD the things I'd like, is there a way to get rid of the whole thing?  There's no need for things I have no use for to be taking up space on my home page.......
I know, I wish I could decide what I could have too.  I'll try and see what I can find out from MedHelp.  You can eliminate the entire thing by clicking on the X in the right hand corner of the application.
Well, I kind of like having the food tracker there and the weight tracker because it's so easy to pop my weight in there whenever I log on - It's just that I don't want the stuff I have no use for - like menstrual, asthma, etc -- If they are going to put stuff there, we should at least get a choice of options.