Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Geodon and Trying to lose weight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Geodon and Trying to lose weight

I am currently on Geodon and it caused me to gain weight, I cant get off my geodon bc it really helps with my Bipolar Disorder, well my question is bc I am taking geodn and it can cause hunger and weight gain it it possible to lose wieight without an other drugs just excersie and diet?? I am right now at 174 and want to get back down to my weight of 125, I am just finding it really hard to lose weight bc of Geodon. If anyone can help me with my question please any info would help. Thank You!!
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
30 mins ago
Best Multivitamins for Men
48 mins ago by gymdandee
KTowne commented on photo
Track your weight over time