HCG AND HGH
Hello everyone.
I'm going thru a divorce after a 10 year marriage. Sad to say, i devoted myself and everything that i could but it did not work. i let myself go because i put her and her son first and forgot about me. Now that i'm on my own, i want to find myself again. i have always been thin and somewhat built but now i'm 223 lbs and i need to get back to 165 again so that i can be healthy and find my youth again. I'm 5-8. I went to a sports doctor last year and went thru the blood work and health checkup. Everything was fine. She gave me two prescriptions. one was HCG and the other is HGH. i got them at different times. one was for weight loss and one was for muscle gain. my question is could i use both?. my thought was to use HCG in the morning for 40 days and use HGH half way thru the diet but in the evenings 12 hours apart. i will also stay on a very low diet and walk in the morning and evening 1.2 miles each time. Well? that's all i have. what are your thoughts.
thank you
Welcome to our community, and I'm very sorry to hear about your divorce; that's never an easy thing to get through.

I'm sorry, I can't answer question about the HCG and HGH; we don't normally advocate their use on this forum, as we prefer to do the weight loss more slowly, naturally and healthful.  If you'd like more information, you can try posting your question on the Weight Loss Alternatives Forum, as I'm sure there are those there who can give you better answers.  

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) comes from pregnant women; I've read that there is no basis for using HCG for weight loss......

HGH is Human Growth Hormone, which naturally declines as we age, because, obviously, we are no longer growing.

I can't advise you on how to take these products........ however, if you'd like to stick around with us, we might be able to help get on a track that you can live with, in order to lose weight slowly and safely, by adopting simple lifestyles that you can stick with.
I would see if you can talk to someone that knows all about weight loss I am unfamiliar with HGH but have done HCG twice now...and LOVE IT but its very strict and usually if you don't correctly follow the plan its not even worth doing it! I was a client (still am) at a small clinic based on this sorta stuff and it really helped me with information and staying on track! Good luck to you
Good luck!!!