Weight Loss & Dieting Community
HOW CAN I GAIN WEIGHT IN JUST 1 WEEK?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

HOW CAN I GAIN WEIGHT IN JUST 1 WEEK?

I'M A FEMALE. 21 YEARS OLD AND I ONLY WEIGH 42KGS. I LOST 3KGS THIS YEAR! I WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT AS FAST AS 1 WEEK. WHAT SHOULD I EAT?
Hi!
If you have been losing weight then probably you do not eat healthy. It is not advisable to gain weight over a week. The rich diet you need to consume to do that can cause other problems.
To maintain a healthy weight there should be a balance between the calorie intake and the calories burnt. You should consult a dietician and access your calorie needs according to your body structure, height, waist etc. May be you are not consuming enough calories. The dietician can help you prepare a diet chart and give your food and portion options.  Then you need to consult a trainer to find out what exercises you can do to tone up your body. Building up some muscle mass in the right places also adds to the looks. This you need to slowly build up into your routine. Also, you need to find out whether you have diabetes, hyperthyroidism, worms etc. All these can hinder your attempt to gain weight. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!