Happy Father's Day!
Thought today it might be fun to share a special memory of our fathers or father figure.  Just kind of a Team Building experience to help us all get to know each other a little better .. building and strengthening or partnership for weight loss and wellness .. while celebrating the special role our fathers or father figures played in our lives.
My dad had polio as an infant and his only concern was that his 3 babies were healthy .. it didn't matter if we were a girl or a boy.  He was quite an Awesome dad!  The Best!!!  

He went camping with my brother in a pick-up camper.  If you're familiar with that, the camper fits over the bed of the truck and goes up over the cab of the truck.  The portion that is over the cab of the truck is a bed, where my brother slept.  The bench seats and table, that are located in the camper directly behind the rearview window of the pickup truck, breaks down to be another bed.  

Well, in the wee hours of the morning, my brother awoke to the sounds of "clunk .. clunk .. clunk .. clunk .. clunk  "Son of a Gun" (I'm paraphrasing .. lol)  When he asked dad what happened.  He nearly fell out of his bed laughing when he found out dad had rolled over and, in his sleep, stuck his big toe into the oscillating fan.  (yeoouucchhh)

Dad always had accidents with his feet and while it wasn't funny, it was.  He and the family laughed about his "father and son bonding/camping" experience for years .. and still do.

Dad's been gone a little over a year now .. and Billy almost 13.  There is no sorrow, only joyous memories and grateful hearts for the manner in which they touched our lives.  Happy Father's Day to both of you ..

and Happy Father's Day to all of you here on MedHelp and  your families!  Make or share some memories today!!!