Happy or Sad .. Easy or Difficult???
Ran across this quote today and it got me to thinking .. about our journeys ...

"Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point." -- Harold B. Melchart

Sometimes we are all soooo anxious to get to a goal or a point in our weight loss where we will be happy with our results .. and it is fine and healthy to have goals .. but it does take time.  Have you ever thought of truly cherishing the journey?  The friendships?  The small goals?  The learning process?  Your ability to adapt?  Your growing self-esteem?  Your growing successes?  The lessons of stumbling?  The inner strength you are developing?  The knowledge that is ever-expanding?  These are the beautiful scenes along the journey .. and our vantage point and perspective change along our path.  

How do you approach your journey???   What is your perspective?  How has it changed?

0
1. Think it's difficult and don't like it, feel I have to.

0
2. Know there are challenges but face them with hard work in a realistic manner.

4
3. Try to find happiness and joy in the journey and the lessons .. and am willing to work hard and take the time needed.

0
4. Think it is easy and not sure why others find it so difficult.