Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Help!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Help!!

how can i go from 57kg to 47 kg in a week?
Avatar dr f tn
I will advise you to avoid losing weight so quickly as it can lead to bad consequences on your health. The ideal aim should be to lose about half kg per week or two kg in a month. Try to lose weight in a healthy way. Start slow and gradually increase the intensity of exercises. A combination of aerobic, strength training and stretches may help. If you are not able to exercise daily join a gym. Decrease fat content of your food. Increase the consumption of fresh fruits, veggies and proteins. Physical activity is important for burning calories. Aerobic activities will have the greatest impact on calorie burning. Consider your choices based on your interests. Consult a nutritionist or dietician for the right diet for you. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
38 mins ago
laureninlove commented on laureninlove's status
KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight over time