Weight Loss & Dieting Community
How bad is my loose skin?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

How bad is my loose skin?

How bad is it? Will it go back?

I am 21 5'9 190lbs. I have lost over 100lbs. I lead a healthy lifestyle and work out. It has gotten a bit better. Plus Im a guy

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag64/MarkJameston/IMG_5178_zps39f9944e.jpg
You are still young, so your skin is still pretty elastic.  I would think that eventually it will get better.  You probably didn't lose 100 pounds overnight so you'll have to be patient.  

Just keep doing what you are doing and keep watching the results.  If it bothers you a lot I would recommend sticking a little into savings from each paycheck and then find a reputable plastic surgeon in your area to help remove the excess skin.  

Keep working out, keep eating right, give your body time to adjust.  If it keeps getting better you can take that money you saved and buy yourself something fun that you want.  If it stops getting better and you still don't like it you can then get it taken care of.

Congrats on the weight loss!!!!  

It doesnt bother me. Im just worried what others will think
You've lost 100 pounds!  That is amazing.  That is what they will think.  Sure, there are jerks out there, there are pretty shallow people out there...but do you really care what they think?  How many people can say they have lost 100 pounds?  Not me.  When I reach 100 pounds of fat lost I fully expect to have saggy skin and I'm not as young as you so chances are that it won't bounce back as easily.  

Just make sure you are exercising, eating plenty of fats, drinking plenty of water, and you should continue to see great results.

And remember, the people who care don't matter and the people matter don't care.
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
23 mins ago
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
37 mins ago
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight over time