Weight Loss & Dieting Community
How can I shape my thighs?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

How can I shape my thighs?

How can I shape my thighs in a couple of weeks? My stomach area, and my arms? Without spending money, and too much time?
walk, walk walk, walk walk, walk walk, walk
I do walk, everyday to school, from school and everywhere else because I have no car. And I REALLY don't see ANY results to my thighs. So that isn't helping.
Squats, leg lifts (lie on your side and lift the top leg in the air), get a pilates dvd (stretching the muscles will help lengthen them), walk UP HILL (ideally get access to a treadmill that you can set on an incline.

However, even if you do all these things you will be lucky to get that much results in a couple of weeks.

Best of luck though :)