Weight Loss & Dieting Community
I JUST BOUGHT LIPOZENE!! DOES IT REALLY WORK?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

I just bought lipozene! And i was just woundering if these pills really work... and what some side effects are! I just wanna check on here before I ask my actual doctor! From what i have heard about it... It works... just want others opinions??
You might get better answers from those on the Weight Loss alternatives forum....... on this forum, we don't generally advocate weight loss aids such as that........

While it may take longer, it's much safer to implement a healthy diet and exercise program that you can stick with over the long haul

For most people using weight loss aids of this nature, weight loss may occur, but as soon as you stop taking the med, you gain back all the weight (often with even more)........

You should always talk to your doctor before taking weight loss drugs or implementing any type of drastic diet........
Thanks barb! this pill i have heard stories of it working.. but the lady at the gnc told me to take vitamens with it for full effect! also i have done the patch before and it worked to!
jsut got tierd of changing it alot!
Yah but if i take these 2 bottles which = 90 capsules and stay on a healthy diet at the same time and exercise at the same time... then i think i should be good. Id be using it as like a booster!
to get me going...
normally i go jogging about 3-4 days a week doing about 3-4 laps in the spring and summer.. but in the fall and winter i dont.. i get way to busy etc.. and kinda hard to stay on a healthy diet when u have the holidays etc.. and cant really do much outside. I pefer not to pay monthly for a gym.. i save money here at home on my wii fit cause its more comfortable and i dont have to pay anything etc..
But thanks for your help.. idk where to go or who else to ask on the internet besides my actual doctor. Which im ganna do also just thought id get a different opinion on line...

again thanks
anyone else with an opinion please feel free to help me out! =]
We know that losing weight over the holidays is hard -- we actually had a challenge going to "not" try to lose, but to simply maintain our weight........I think we are going to get a new challenge going soon........... love to have you stick around and join us.......
cracker420 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
1 hr ago
KTowne I hattte worrying about sym... Comment
Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight over time