Weight Loss & Dieting Community
I am 6' 2 and about 200 lbs. I want to lower it back?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

I remember about 6 years ago I was considerably shorter (5 foot something) and had a mass of only about 110 lbs. Then, during my teenage years, I started eatting more due to more need for energy and I am now over 6 foot and about 200 lbs.

Now, I need to stop eatting so much and diet until I get back to about 110 lbs, or lose 90 pounds. Is it possible for me to start losing 2 pounds/week I could get it down to 110 lbs within one year? I am 20 years old now.