I cant lose weight
Ive been trying to get my weight under control but myt efforts arent getting me anywhere.I work out about four hours a day i have an hour of P.E., an hour of sports weight training, then i play sports at my high school and have 2 and a half hours of practice of volleyball, basketball, or soccer(depending on the season) everyday and i never loose any weight and i dont know why. I eat regularly and sleep 9 hours a night.I really need some help because my weight bothers me, i know im on the heavier side. Im 5'6 and i weigh 180lbs. I dont know what's going wrong. You would think i wouldnt be as big as i am.
You need to be aware of what you eat... write a food diary including everything you eat and drink and how much of it -  so you need to be weighing and measuring loose foods and checking labels on pre packed, tinned, and boxed foods.... find out your calorie consumption...

It is surprising when we see what we are eating... swap soda for water... beaware of salty snacks, if you are doing that much sport you need a high protein lower carb diet so your body is fuelled.
It sounds to me like you're over-training - I've done the same thing myself.

When we exercise too much, we force our body into survival mode.  What you have to remember is that as far as your body is concerned fat is good; so when it detects a "famine" period, it becomes more efficient in order to hold onto that fat.  This lowers your base metabolic rate, meaning you burn fewer calories - it also means you'll burn muscle instead of fat, which reduces your BMR still further.

Whatawoman is absolutely right; you need to make sure you're eating a LOT of protein to protect your muscles with this level of exercise.

If I were you, I'd cut back on the gym work; instead of four hours per day in there, do a heavy weights set every other day - I alternate shoulders/arms, chest, back and legs/bum.  Not only is this proven to burn far more fat than cardio/aerobic exercise, but it will also build lean muscle, which will increase your BMR.

You need to forget your weight really, too - it's not a very useful measure for athletic people.  Also, given how much sport you do, it's also quite likely that you have a fair bit of muscle already, and for that reason my weigh more than a non-athlete of the same dress size.  For example, I've been doing a lot of weights recently and over the last six months have lost a couple of inches everywhere - but because muscle I've gained is denser than the fat I've lost, I actually weigh about 10lbs more.  Try having your body fat tested at the gym (get someone to use callipers though - those scales that claim to do it make too many assumptions, so they're not reliable).  A healthy woman should fall somewhere between 18 and 25% - but again, you need to consider body-type there; boobs for example are always going to be composed of fat, so having big ones will automatically put you at the higher end of that scale!

Let us know how you get on.  Best of luck!
I agree with soggymommy - people are so concerned with weight, but it's all wrong - sounds like the training you do is making you big and beautiful - carry on!  Do you have fatty areas on your body, i mean like fat you can pinch between your fingers?   if you are as physically active as you say, then I'll be bet you dont, and then you are not fat at all!