Weight Loss & Dieting Community
I have 6 months

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

I have 6 months

I am starting  interferon in 6 months and need to loose 40 lbs, is this reasonable? any advice?
Welcome to the Weight Loss & Dieting Community and thank you for posting your question.  Losing 40 lbs in 6 months is possible but it will require hard work and dedication.  It equates to approximately 1.5 pounds a week.  By watching the types of food you eat and making healthy choices and commiting to a regular exercise regimen that mixes various exercises, you can do this.

We are currently hosting a weight loss challenge and will be hosting more at periodic intervals in addition to supporting each other on a regular basis in this community.  Please join in and participate and we can all do this together.  

Best wishes to you and to your health.  

Ranae
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
May 28
Track your weight over time