Weight Loss & Dieting Community
I need help to get fit before i'm finish with high school

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

hi my name khadijah i'm 15 years old and i weight 195 lb. in the 10th grade well i have to two more years of high school and i would like to be fit before i graduate. I need help with a diet plan because every time i try to lose weight i cant because i get detracted by the other people in my house and around me because there all fit so they all eat whatever they want. i don't look like i'm 195 lb. but yes i am. i did a stop eating junk food diet for about two weeks it worked i lost 5 lb. in the first week and 6 lb. in the second week but i gained all the weight back even extra. But now its hard to try any diet because of the people around me. i don't want to go back to school in thee upcoming September and look like a had a dozen children so i would be graceful if someone could help me get together a diet plan. thank you
We can help you put together a plan, but you're the one who has to carry it out.  You've already seen that if you stop eating junk food, you can lose weight.  You'll have to stop eating junk food, no matter what, even if you have a specific plan.  

Every time, someone near you drinks a soda, you drink a glass of water; every time, someone near you eats a candy bar, you eat an apple, or some carrot/celery sticks.  It might be hard to begin with, but you'll be the healthy one for eating things that are good for you.  Skinny/thin doesn't always mean healthy.
see if you seriously want to loose weight you need to go on a strict diet for the next two years and avoid eating out as much as possible .seconly you need to take up some physical activity like go to a gym or walking for an hour a day which will help you reduce faster .
Strict dieting is not necessary; simply eating healthy foods rather than junk food will go a long way toward losing weight. Also, exercise is beneficial, because it helps burn calories and keeps  muscles strong and healthy.