Im young and really fat
Hey I'm 14 and I'm 5ft and 6 in I weigh 132 lbs I wanna lose weight before school starts and really fast so how can I do that??
"I wanna lose weight before school starts and really fast so how can I do that?? "  You can't........  

You're tall for your age, so you can carry a bit more weight than someone who is shorter.

Your body isn't fully developed yet, so you need to be careful with how you lose weight.  If you're eating a healthy diet and staying active, you shouldn't have to count calories.  

If you eat junk food, such as candy, sodas, chips, etc - stop.  Those are the things that are most likely to make you gain weight.  For instance, instead of soda, drink water with lemon; instead of chips or candy, have an apple.

Talk to whomever prepares your food and make sure you're getting plenty of veggies and lean protein.

Get plenty of exercise, every day.  Walking for 30 minutes, yoga, etc.
I am both your age and height, yet i am 150 pounds. My life would be amazing if i had your weight. Anyway, you have a normal BMI, you are NOT fat. No, not at all. But if you must lose weight, since you desire it, just result to healthy eating and exercise. Eat properly, it is said that if you starve yourself you'll actually end up putting on even more weight. But you must be committed. I have tried eating properly and exercising but end up blowing it a few days later. Just stick to it and fill us in on your improvement. Best of luck! :)
Little kids shouldn't even be on this website. You're not fat, no where near actually. When you go back to school, participate in your gym class. Don't eat a bunch of junk food or drink more than a couple glasses of soda. Drink more water. Eat fruit and veggies. Don't start counting calories, don't check your weight every day, it only makes you feel worse, and don't let anyone tell you that you're fat.
Minimum age to be on MH is 13.....
Teacher
JoneybaloneyExternal User
I am glad someone has mentioned that this poor young girl is a victim of our socitues obsessions. Her weight is perfect for her height and the fact she is obsessing about her weight is sad and she should get help for that now before it gets worse.
You're not fat....Eating Clean and Exercising is how you lose weight.. it doesnt happen over night and if it does.... it wont stay off... science is science.... I wish you luck... but dont be so focus on doing it fast.... cause you will have gross loose skin etc...
honestly, Eat Clean And Train Dirty.

It works like magic. Have patience and good attitude about it my friend, and you will look sexy
I just want to say that my daughter is 15 5'5" n weighs 164lbs n the dr. Told her she was at the right weight for her height n age . She looks beautiful . She has the classic hour glass figure . We tell her every day that she looks fabulous just the way she is. N to the 14 year old girl on here . I am sure u are great just the way u are as well . Just be safe n smart about being n staying healthy .