Infecting human bodies
"how to easily and effectively get rid of  Candida once and for all and why removing  Candida Albicans from the body rewards the dieter with a feeling of well being and weight loss that is steady, sustainable and healthy..." Is this true?  http://tr.im/BuAT
Yes it is!  I just finished telling Barb here that she should look into that.  

I have been hypothyroid for a long time and even with the meds was getting so fatigued, had numerous yeast infections, depressed, and couldn't lose weight and I was trying.  I went to a Naturopath who had me complete a questionnaire of my health history and symptoms.  He determined I had a yeast overgrowth in my body.  He put me on a diet for a while that eliminated dairy, caffiene, sugars, yeasts, and glutens.  I also took some supplements that helped to kill the yeast.  The first few days were rough with headaches and a flu like feeling as I adjusted.  Then came immense energy and a real sense of well being.  I slowly added back the foods I'd been off and continued to feel great.  My mood was vastly improved, I have not had a yeast infection since (it's been 2 years) and I can now lose weight when I try.  I really think it is worth it.  I can't believe I'd forgotten about this and didn't write about it before.
I haven't had a chance to look into this, but am most certainly going to.  I, too, am hypothyroid with Hashimoto's disease.  In addition, I have pernicious anemia and vitamin D deficiency (in spite of being in the sun for several hours daily).  

The thyroid med goes a long way toward eliminating the fatigue and the b12 helps immensely.  I've just recently found out about the vit D, so have not started on treatment, but I know that, too, can cause fatigue.  I've also had a blood test that checks all of the micronutrients -- I'm still waiting for those results.  Once I get all these other things on the road to recovery, I am going to try eliminating the foods that Trudie mentioned and see how that works out.  I'm afraid to try too many new things all at once...........

I just know that something has to give with this weight sometime...........I'm tired of carrying around the excess 30 pounds I gained from being hypothyroid.