Weight Loss & Dieting Community
LIVE CHAT NOW - Come join us???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

LIVE CHAT NOW - Come join us???

3844253?1231288375
Welcome to the Weight Loss & Dieting Community and to Live Chat!  Just let us know you're here by commenting below and then keep refreshing your screen to keep updated with the chat.  

We're here to get to know each other better, to ask and answer questions, to chit chat, share thoughts, build our team spirit and support and encourage each other in our weight loss efforts.  This can be the journey of a lifetime!  

Some days are slow, some are more fast paced .. it just depends on people's schedules and the night.

We'd love to have you join us!!!  Just shout out!  :]
hey Ranae! i here just had to make some supper! how are u?
Hey there .. soooo glad to see you!  Was just getting ready to "remind" you .. per your request.  How was your day and what did you make for supper?
lol ty!  i was tring to remember not to close the tab today or fall asleep again!! making chicken soft tacos yummy! what did u have?
I'm making dinner myself. I put the kids to bed a little early tonight since they did not take their naps earlier today.

I'm making Progresso Homestyle Vegetable and Rice Soup.
Those sound yummy!!!  Had to work late tonight so by the time I got home I was really hungry .. so .. I decided to give myself 2 suppers because I knew I would be hungry later .. so .. egg, toast and turkey now .. and italian wedding soup and fruit later .. 500 calories total.
welcome Joy! is it late where u live at? soup does good too!!
cool!! i am still trying to watch my eating i know its where i fail cus i dont like alot of things and not having a stove yet makes it hard!! you guys sound like yall are doing great though!!
Hello Miss JoyRenee .. (Mrs) .. lol   So glad to meet you!  Loved your "challenge" idea with your hubby and wonder if you might want to share that with all the members in a post in the forum?
It is not late at all. It's 6:40. They usually go to bed at 7. As they get older I'll definitely push bedtime back but as it was they were having meltdowns and disobeying and NEEDING to get to bed! And of course *I* needed them to get to bed before I pulled my hair out. Gotta love kids!

Soft chicken tacos sound amazing!
Hello!
Sure, Renae! I'll post it tomorrow. I have to get off the computer in 20 minutes to spend time with The Husband (Daniel). Usually he's at youth group but tonight they're not having it. He's a youth pastor.
I had curried chick peas with brown rice for dinner.  With a big plate of green salad.
Am back on track and following my plan after not doing so over the holidays.  I take full responsibility and it actually feels great to be eating well again and losing .. however .. I am still fighting the urges for a little bit.  That's what sugar and carbs do .. they call for more, make you gain weight, pick you up and drop you .. lolll  

However .. THIS is the YEAR to reach my goal.  Year #3!  Approximately 150 down and 40 to go.  lolll
Dang, wonko! That sounds sooooo good and healthy!!!
Thats is great how did you get ur DH on board? I cant even get mine to cut bk on sodas lol!! I C  i always wondered how that worked putting kids to bed early lol doesnt hat mean they will put extra early in the AM? lol just curious i dont have any and i cant imagine waking up early i not the AM Type!!
Don't forget sPiCeY, JoyRenee!  I don't have kids, so in some ways that's more freedom to cook whatever I like.
Wow, Renae! That is amazing!!! You can do it!

I have to admit that I didn't so good today myself. I try to workout before lunch but it kept getting pushed back to the point I was SO HUNGRY I had to stop 10 minutes into the workout or I'd pass out. Oh well! Tomorrow is a new day.
wonko .. can I come eat dinner with you?  That sounds really good!  Do you have a recipe for that?  How are you doing?  Have missed talking with you.

JoyRenee - Understand the time constraints and am glad you had time to share this evening.

gokuangel - Do you have a toaster oven?
hey wonko!! wow you do eat healthy!! I C Ranae maybe thats why im fighting my hunger so much and my weight lol that 130 just doesnt want to go down with a fight!!
wonko, very true! If we make something spicy for dinner the kids get PB&J. We're so creative!

gokuangel- money. That's how I got DH on board. LOL! Whoever loses weight first (50 lbs each) gets the jackpot of $$$. We've already got about $50 in the pot for one month.
I think it is always best to approach each day, or even meal, as a new chance to do things right.  In the past, I was too quick to throw in the towel after a bad streak.  I'm slowly learning to stick with it, even when the results are slow (or non-existent, as with me the past few months).
no toaster oven just my microwave and my george forman grill lol!!
gokuangel- my kids sleep in until around 8AM and play until about 9AM so I'm LUCKY! I am not a morning person. I stay up until past midnight. Another bad habit I need to nip in the bud to help my losing weight.
That is a common problem to push back eating ... perhaps you can carry a few snacks with you in your purse.  For instance .. an apple, a protein bar, a small bag of carrots.  Try eating the "carbs" before your workout and the "protein" afterwards .. promise you'll feel better.

And .. give yourself a little time .. these are habits and it takes a while to change them and get in the groove.  Even then, there are always a few setbacks and new things to learn.  That's what makes it soooo exciting.
Thanks, wonko. I was really discouraged today but feeling better. Getting back to it tomorrow!
lol funny Joy!! i might have to try that although im the one to fall for $$ i always wanna go shopping i might have to bribe him with a new pc part that might work!!
Wonko- I hear that i keep getting frustrated but then i remember my bad pics and i know i have to keep trying some how!!
I'm doing ok.  I've been trying to get back to losing, I am soooo frustrated to be stuck for this long.  I know some of it is beyond my control, but I am eager to get the scale moving down again.
So Renae, I do have a question. How long should you wait after eating to workout? Because the reason I push back lunch is because I want to workout before I eat so I don't get a stomachache. What do you think?
I C Joy! maybe thats another problem for me i dont have kids so i just stay up till whenever i feel like it and go to bed and sleep when i want for the matter!! i know its a big change when u have kids!
You definitely have got that lesson down correctly.  Have to forgive ourselves and not expect perfection ... slow and easy ... and sometimes we coast and even roll backwards.  It is your determination and steadfastness that I admire so .. and just LOOK at YOUR Results!  What an accomplishment, both physically and mentally in how you view this.

PS - I love the spicey food too ... yummmmmmm
gokuangel- I know getting proper sleep can help with weight loss and your metabolism! This is something we should help each with. What time do you usually go to bed? I usually go to bed around 1AM. Maybe every night we should push our bedtime back 15 minutes.
Wonko i keep up and down i get under the 130 line then bk over im like grrr lol i just want it under not over! I think i have just plateaued so im hoping some work out vids. will start moving things along!!
Eat an apple and then go work out ... you will be fine and that is what I did when working out with my trainer .. and then protein bar to follow.  Now mind you, not a full meal.  The carb provides you ready fuel to work out.
I haven't lost any weight since sometime in Oct.  Around then, my health got worse and it was all I could do to not regain.  It is really amazing how little you need to eat when you are spending a lot of time in bed!

I know that keeping the 40ish pounds I'd lost earlier was a good accomplishment.  Now as I am working on my recovery, I'm also hoping to get back working on my weight loss goals.  I'm so glad to be in 2009!  2008 was not a banner year for me :)
Joy yep i am the same around 1 sometimes later especially weekend! Wow if that is a factor i need to get moving lol!! i take the one a day vitamins and they kinda keep u awake for longer!!
gokuangel, I use the 30-Day Shred with Jillian (from Biggest Loser). It combines cardio and weight training for optimal weight loss. So far I've lost 2 1/2 inches!!! And that was over the holidays!

Ranae, thanks! I'll try that tomorrow. I don't have protein bars so I might have to eat half a chicken sandwich instead until I get some.

Biggest Loser is on. Does anyone else watch that? I have to go now but I really like this chat thing!!!

Feel free to PM me if I miss something or you need to ask/tell me something. Good night!
I haven't been watching it, but sometimes if I happen to catch it I like it.  I have some of the workout DVDs from the show, and someone got me the Biggest Loser page-a-day calender for Christmas.
I've been dilly dallying around near the same weight for 4 months .. and then over the holidays I ate a little and went crazy with cooking for family, parties, etc.  I had a hard time getting back on track as well.

What helped me was to think if I really wanted to travel that road again .. and why would I want to go backwards?  I felt weak and like I'd lost focus and control.

So .. decided I liked being thinner and feeling better .. enjoyed my newfound and increased health .. so made a plan.  

1.  Do not give up .. keep starting again and again until it sticks.
2.  Do not beat myself up.
3.  Clean out house from all trigger foods.
4.  Clean out house from foods that I will over-indulge in.
5.  Enlist the help of friend to go to the store to shop to keep me "honest".

Now only good food in my house and it's still a battle this week, but am feeling better and losing again.  I wish I knew exactly what triggers my brain .. but know that what I want and envision is where I will go .. so keep putting your dreams first .. and do like you're doing ...

not quitting
yummy dinner
support

We do love you, you know .. and you are an inspiration!  You have accomplished sooo much and we WILL reach our goals this year.
i watch it sometimes i really like it!! every1 keeps mentioning that dvd im gonna have to get it next lol!!
GN Joy!!
Thanks for coming and goodnight.  Very nice to meet you .. and you may want to consider lean deli turkey meat as an alternative rather than a chicken sandwich .. just an idea.
I've actually been really good in terms of not eating bad things or overeating, I think a lot of it is getting my energy back.  It is very frustrating, I feel like I am doing all I can and it is still just barely enough to keep the weight from coming back.  But I know if I stick with it, it'll pay off.  But yeah, if I haven't said it, FrUsTrAtInG!  
As for the Biggest Loser show .. I'm torn.  I like to see their transformations, but hate that someone has to go home.  Have also worked with a lot of people that feel they should lose weight quickly as well and they get discouraged.  Think a better plan is like we are doing .. realistic goals, healthy eating and moderate exercise.  Sometimes think the shows sets up unrealistic expectations for people.  What do you think?
I do agree about the unrealistic expectations.  It's not possible for us to put ourselves in a "bootcamp" environment like that.  But if taken with a grain of salt, I can overall enjoy the show.
Smiling with you wonko and giving you HUGE Hugsssss of Support!!!  It is most frustrating.  May I ask, are you eating enough protein?  Also .. how's the exercise going?  Sometimes when my body is getting close to having too few calories, it makes me tired to try to conserve energy .. if I push through that with exercise .. it gives me energy.

Gokuangel .. I'm a night owl as well and recently have been having to be a morning person too .. don't like burning the candle at both ends.  However, even if you are up late, if you get the proper hours of sleep, you're still ok.  Are you getting enough hours of sleep?
i agree Wonko very frustrating!!
Ranae-the bad part i see is like u kinda unrealistic i could NOT even do those exercises on that show they are forced to do!! i probably would throw up lol!!
Me too . but I guess I view it for what it is .. a boot camp and my oh my .. they work hard!
lol oh yeah i sleep plenty i am huge complainer if i dont get my 10hrs! then im like a baby and need a nap!!
My whole problem with food is feeling guilty that i want more or that im not full! it makes me feel like fatty who cant stop eating and should be full with what i ate!!
Do you two have time to answer a question?
i still have a lil bit more time. was going to watch a movie pretty soon!
I am careful as a vegetarian to get protein.  I'm also on a lot of supplements and under doctor's supervision.  

I don't know if you read my post about it, Ranae, but after a billion doctors and tests and slowly declining health since Summer of '07, I am now being treated for advanced Lyme disease.  I am relieved it's not something more serious, but also learning that Lyme is not that easy to treat!

My health required me to go part time at work.  I've been getting treatment for about a month now, and am physically starting to see a lot of improvements, so exercise is going well, and I'm tracking my progress.

Oh, and I do have time for a Q.  Sorry that last one took me a bit to write!
Goku .. you do NOT have to feel hungry or feel like a fatty to eat food.  There are days when I am not very hungry and days when I think I'm starving and know I am not.

On the days I am not very hungry, I use those as days to eat some foods with slightly higher calories and smaller portions.  I can eat a few more carbs on these days.

On days where I feel ravenous, I eat foods with lower calories, lots of bulk, that I can eat more and feel full by volume.  On these days I also try to increase my protein.
goku--I'm with you on the matter of sleep!  I'm totally worthless without it.
Q to follow .. but had to respond to wonko first ..

No wonko, I apologize I was not aware of the advance lyme disease.  I do remember when you were having tests but through some personal issues, meeting my new brother, daughter's impending divorce and a few deaths just before the holidays, I failed to follow back up.  Am sorry .. really intended to.  

Do know it can be very very difficult and I have a friend who has that.  Any information you care to share about it would be most appreciated.  I truly wish more people and doctors knew more about how to watch for it so it could be caught and treated earlier.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you .. truly .. ok?
TY Ranae! What low cal foods do you recommend? like fruit u mean?
lol yep i am i agree when i aint had enough my DH steers clear of me lol he knows im head off to rest my head or i ll be stomping around!!
OK .. in past challenges we've had daily posts and certain links for that challenge.  With this being a year long challenge, we don't want people to focus only on challenge posts as there is so much information in the forum posts!  And, we want to mix it up .. not let people know what is coming or when, to keep if lively and fresh.

So .. the question .. should we somehow mark posts as challenge posts or just explain to new members to become engaged with the community for all posts .. and challenge posts are included within the mix?

Your thoughts????
goku, on my ravenous days, I eat baby carrots.  I've polished a whole bag in one sitting before!  (And yes, it did cause some intestinal woe!)

I can relate to not feeling full, and then feeling guilty.  I tend to eat too quickly.  For me, giving up 2nd helpings was harder than quitting smoking!  I try my best to stop and make sure I drink plenty of water or tea and give it a few minutes before going to extra helpings.  
Most fruit is about the same calorie-wise .. however, watermelon has a high water content and is pretty filling.  An apple is full of fiber so it's pretty filling as well.  You may want to experiment with them and find out which one makes you feel fuller.  
Ranae, the last thing I was trying to to was make you feel guilty!  I wanted to let you know because the Lyme is why I was so listless and not able to advance with my weight loss goals.  It did help a lot to have the forum and all the great people here.  Again, while it's frustrating, I am very glad I kept the weight off going through those low times.  

Though your situation is quite different, I'm sure you can relate to how sometimes staying (about) the same IS an achievement.  I've had serious problems with emotional eating in the past, and could have put on a lot of weight had I not established my better habits before the, er, "stuff" hit the fan ;)
Oh .. the other thought on the challenge .. we'll be providing 2-3 "challenge" centered posts a day .. in the areas of ...

success stories
motivation
exercise
live chat
polls
games
challenges
homework
etc, etc .. those things on the list in the challenge post

Would also like to get encourage members to post successes AND failures so we can truly be a supportive community .. good times and bad.  You two are great and your opinion really matters ... very much appreciate your friendship and community support (personal too) .. :)
Thats great Wonko that you like veggies so much!! i know they are good for you but me i depise them! its a genetic thing my dad doesnt like them and neither do i so its pretty hard to find good stuff to eat! i just try really hard to watch my calories and intake and i try to buy some type of fruit the ones that i do like of course!! That is a good idea though i have heard of drinking some water first b4 eating cus your body may just be thirsty and not hungry!!
Ranae-I m not sure i think some surprises might good but i do like the way the post are going that way whatever people are into or if theres something certain they are looking in to they can just go straight to that post!! Special challenges thrown in would great i think not mixed though!!
As for the question, Hmmmm.....

I think the challenge posts should be identified in the heading.  If the sticky about the challenge is kept on top of the page, we can always refer any newcomers to check it out if they get confused.

I think people are getting along here really well, it seems like people post on any thread on which they have an idea to share.
Hello!  Just arriving!  How is everyone this evening?
Honey, I didn't say that I like them!

Haha, but I do feel like I've adapted.

As I've mentioned, I have a history of emotional eating.  I can finish off huge amounts of food and not feel full!  So I just decided that the only "safe" way to handle my out of control appetite was by switching.  I KNOW I will never be able to 100% stop my overeating, but by putting a bag of carrots in my hand, I'm way ahead of when it was a large pizza, a container of ice cream, or what have you.
great idea on the carrots, wonko!!!  Ohhh .. and I wasn't feeling guilty .. just wanted you to explain my heart was there .. just not my time.  (((Hugs)))

Oh .. and completely understand the emotional eating thing .. that is what took hold over the holidays and it is something I've come to understand will be with me for a lifetime .. it's just my coping skills and choices that keep improving each time.  However .. I never expect perfection.

As for eating too quickly .. I'll share a little trick.  If you get a really nice and pretty smaller plate and eat with a real napkin and make it special .. make it an experience and really attempt to taste each bite of food and savour the flavors .. you will tend to slow down on eating.  We just tend to be too busy sometimes and eating quickly gets to be a habit.  Is it time constraints for you?

Hi lucindamartinz
Hey there!  
hi lucinda!!
Oh sorry Wonko! didnt mean to insult! i just dont know how the vegetarian thing works thats all!!
No, it is not constraints.  It is my appetite and history of eating too fast!  I like the fancy napkin idea.  Making dinner more of a "special event" sounds like a good plan.  If it takes longer to set up, then I may have more luck in slowing down to enjoy my food more.

I like all of your ideas for challenge posts.

I still need to do the 2nd homework.  I plan to do it as a journal entry on my profile.  I think it will put a lot in perspective for me.
Hello Miss Lucinda .. very nice to have you join us!  
goku--No insult, I'm just joking around!  I do like veggies, I guess just in the context of snack food they leave something to be desired compared to the bad stuff!  
Welcome Ms Chit Chat .. and how are you this evening???   Wasn't there a game tonight?  And .. how is the new year treating you?
How is everyone?  Having a good go of it this evening?  I'm just catching up...caught a few words about dinner and then a few words relating to vegan diets and Lyme dissease and that's all so far....I'll have to catch entirely up with the thread.  

So dinner for my family this evening is albondigas de pavo (turkey meatballs Mexican style).
lol oh ok cool!! i know that i am so addict to junk food the worse the better!!
goku .. do you like veggies???

wonko .. you have developed the same "coping" mechanism I have.  I can not always win the battle of "eating" ... so I make better selections too ..

oh man my MIL makes those but with my beef! My DH loves those! me too they are delicious!! lol
Ranae-NO thats what i was saying i dont like veggies or fruits!! i will eat some fruit but bananas and watermelon they burn my lips and scratch my throat so i think i have a food allergy with those!!
not junk food exactly....modified junk food!  Found a website that has great Mexican food recipes, but I have to modify them.  Ground pork and ground beef......naw, we replaced that portion with ground turkey.  And the rest is basically spices, the egg I replaced with egg beaters...and so on.....And then the spicy sauce is nothing bad for you at all....but some real zest!  All served over a bed of rice with a side salad.  Bingo!  We have a winner.  
you know Ms. Lucinda .. I certainly would like to have you POST that recipe!!!  How about here and in the Healthy Cooking community???

And Ms. Goku .. now as for that junk food .. once you wean yourself away from it .. and at your weight you can have some in moderation .. you don't miss it as much.  I don't even like french fries anymore because they are too greasy!  Before, I didn't know how I'd live without them.
that does sound good although i didnt know how to make them i dont really know how to make anything my MIL does except the enchiladas! Not being personal just wondering Martinez is ur last name? lol just curious mine is too!!
Thnx Ranae!! I have tried and im good during the week but oh man when i do have a burger on the weekends it taste too good and i just crave it all over again lol!! maybe that will happen soon enough!!
Good evening everyone!
I will get that written out for you.  Had to make some adjustments, but I love to do that anyways.  Always like to try new things.  Will get that written out and then posted....both places you say?  Can do.  Just like to do different things....same old same old is blah!
Goku .. have a challenge for you .. and it may be a challenge for the challenge ..

Why don't we have a post (that you may want to consider making) that tries a new fruit or vegetable each week.  We could call it a challenge post .. but call it "Goku's New Adventures!"  We could challenge everyone to try it and you could lead us through a maze of good food.  

What do you think?
hi Trudie!! hows ur nite going?
Hey TrudieC!  How are you this evening?
Well I've got to get going but it was great catching up with everyone!  I'll check this thread tomorrow to see what else ya'll chat about.

Thanks Ranae for hosting another chat!
lol I ll have to think a lil bit more about Ranae! it sounds great I just have had enough bad reactions to raw vegetables that i dont know if i want to try any more!! That be ok?
Have a great night wonko!  Sorry that I didn't get to chat with you but for a second....will catch you for longer on the next go for sure.  Great to see you round.  ; )
Hi Trudie!!!  So nice of you to join us!!!  How have you been?

Trudie, Lucinda and ChitChat .. or anyone else I missed (previously asked wonko and goku) .. would you mind reading up a little on the question I asked about challenge posts and let me know what you think???

wonko .. Thanks SOOO Muchhhh for joining us tonight .. it was really nice to catch up and look forward to talking again soon.  
Sorry, was reading all the past posts.  Some good stuff tonight!  

In the past my husband and I challenged each other in the weight loss area with rewards of "favors" to the winner of whatever they chose.  It was fun.  Now we do it together because we have to.

On the topic of liking vegetables, I never did until I learned how to cook them right and now I do love them.
On the question I think we should encourage new members to participate in everything with the challenges mixed in.
Sorry Goku.....I didn't see that....gotta learn to keep up with Live Chat.  Yes.  Martinez is my last name.  I inherited from my husband.  Lucinda has always been my first name, got that from my mother, although my family is not Hispanic.  Long story!  lol
wonko .. it's been a pleasure talking again and you are most welcome.  thank you for coming!!!  Please stay in touch and let the community know how you're doing and when we can assist .. and I promise to do the same.

goku .. no problem .. just one of those random wild ideas that float through my brain .. lolll   definitely don't want you to try this if they bother you .. but what do you think about it as an idea as part of the challenge?  another activity to throw in the mix now and then?  Just know that I so very much appreciate all you do in the community and your friendship .. you are AmAzInG ..
Had a rough cooking night.  We were making falafel's and don't yet have a go to recipe.  Well the one I tried tonight didn't work too much plus my husband cooked the chickpeas after soaking and you don't do that.  We couldn't fry them so had to bake them for a very long time so they would stay together.  But, my hummus was amazing and it all came together fine in the end.
Love the "favors" idea .. now just got to get a husband .. lolll

Maybe on the vegetables .. do you think we ought to help people learn how to cook them correctly?  I never would have learned to like asparagus without a friend teaching me how to cook it el-dente .. or grill it.

In your answer regarding the post headings .. do you think the challenge posts should be identified or not?  
TY Ranae! I think as a challenge it would be great to try new foods!! just me personally i think i need allergy testing i have had several veggies and fruit burn my lips and scratch my throat im just a lil hesitant!!

I am off to watch prince caspian lol!! you ladies have a great nite!! Nice chatting with yall!!
Well .. Trudie .. I give you an A+++ for experimenting!!!  Have you posted the hummus recipe??  
Yummy!  Sounds great with the hummus.....glad that it came out all right in the end!  Some of the best things come about by incident/accident in the kitchen for me I have discovered.  
I do think they should be identified.  Sorry I mixed that up - I went through everything pretty quick.  

Growing up we only ever had frozen peas or else carrots and parsnips roasted with a roast until there was nothing left.  When I started taking all my cooking classes I was so amazed at how delicious the vegetables could be.  Yes, I think we should teach people that.  We have so many that come to the forum wanting to lose weight and saying they hate vegetables.  
It's been sooo very fun talking with you tonight!!!  Don't put off that allergy testing.  I worked for an allergist and it can really be helpful to know.  

Have  fun with Prince Caspion!!!  
Nope but I should.  Oh I love it!  I've been fighting migraine all day so am calling it a night.  I will try and join earlier next time.  Have a good one!
I hear you!  I personally love them!  Asparagus being amongst my very favorites.....now to convince my family.....but shhhhhh, don't tell them that I mix raw spinach in with the lettuce for salad.  What they do not know will not hurt them.  
thnx Ranae! i will try not to my fertility testing is already pushed bk as well!! its pretty hard so  many other things to do and pay!!
Lucinda-me as well i have my DH's name i am definetly not hispanic either lol!! that is different with ur first name!!
Well Miss Trudie .. know how busy you are with your CL duties .. but it would be amazing if you found a little time here and there to share your culinary talents with the community .. as a "challenge" post.  

We're wanting to engage members to also join in and be an "active" part of the challenge .. buy-in .. you think??
Have a great evening Trudie....hope your head is feeling much better.  
Yes!  Now my names Finally match!  LOL!  
Hope you migraine is better and stays at bay, Miss Trudie .. and thanks for joining us tonight.

As always, Goku .. it's been my pleasure.  Thanks bunches, Sweetie!  Know how tight finances are and fertility testing certainly comes first.

I would love to Ranae - just let me know what you'd like me to do.  Take care everyone!
Well ladies .. I'm going to call it a night .. you all take care and thanks again everyone for coming!!!  We'll do this soon and will announce it in the community.

Nite all ..
Hi everyone! I am feeling energized today!
Story of my life - "a day late and a dollar short".  Didn't know there was going to be a live chat, but dropped in to see what was up --- about the time everyone was signing off. Sorry I missed it.  
Duuhh!!  Didn't look at original date, just at the last post.  Do I feel sorta silly???  Yep, you bet!