Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Lite n' easy weird lunches?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Lite n' easy weird lunches?

Hi Guys

I have a question to anyone who has had Lite n' Easy.

I have been on Lite n' Easy for a while now, with dinners only, this week I decided to try the lunches as well.

Now In my day 2 bag I was supposed to have "corn fritters and tomato salsa" and I found nowhere in the freezer or fridge bag for day 2 a corn fritter, the closest thing I found was a random piece of frozen bread?

For anyone who has had the fritters, is this normal? is the fritter just a piece of bread? or could they have made a mistake or maybe run out of fritters and put a piece of bread in instead?

It doesn't say what I'm meant to do either am I supposed to just let it defrost then have it or am i meant to heat it in the microwave or?

Thanks guys.
Daniel