Lose some pounds please!
well im about 16 yrs. old and im a little chunky haha. but im trying to slim some of my problem areas down like my butt and abs for summer! i am an athlete,but even though basketball is over i work out everyday (im in weight training and conditioning at school) i have been watching what i eat (low calorie) and eat some healthy stuff more,  and just wondering what else i could do or specifically what should eat or whats a good meal plan? should i have a big breakfast? any cool exercises for my problem areas?
haha ,help!
your are sixteen, losing weight is easier for you now than it will ever be...
I  think you might be a bit thinner than you think, but if you feel you need to shed some weight.. here is my advice.. of course it is just my advie....
TOTALLY & COMPLETELY eliminate all fast foods and sodas (coffee and smoothies)  When I had done this in high school I lost 15 pounds with in a month or so... also eating less sodium.. we think that the non-fat or less fat is always better, but becareful... sometimes they are all high in sodium which can cause bloating and you will not feel thin....
I am sure you look wonderful, natural products are easier for your body to digest and your body is designed to place them properly----where as artifical (those low fast non fat product and fast food) your body holds on to it longer becuase it isnt sure what to do with it... eventually turning it into fat.!!

Just eat small portions and more often and no junk...your heart will thank you when you are my age!!!!!!! or older :)
Start takinc two tablespoons a day of coconut oil.  One in the morning and one in the afternoon.  It's natural, has other health benefits, and tastes good.