Losing the Belly Fat and back fat
I'm an 18-year old girl who has lost a total of 40lbs since 2007. I actually wanted to know what type of exercises that is can get rid of my belly fat because it is the hardest part of my body to shape. I have tried pilates, crunches, sit-ups, and now yoga but nothing seems to be effective enough for me to get rid of the belly fat. I have also kept a balanced diet since 2007.
Besides that, I also would like to know how to get rid of the annoying back fat because I'm also having some problems shaping that part of my body also.
Thank you.
I forgot... I'm now at a steady 180lbs. I thought that might help a little.
how did u lose so much weight..

To get rid of back fat.. they say to go on ur hands and knees and lift one leg at a time.. extend it all the way and keep doing that.
I did the whole "control your food portions" while still eating what I like, I cut off the supply of carbonated sodas (switched to OJ and fruit drinks) and ate junk food LESS. I also did some intensive pilates at home with a little dancing to my favorite dance songs.
But I honestly believe that eating less junk food was the key to my losing weight.

And thanks for the exercise tip.
If I focuss I can lose weight easily, I make sure no junk food or sweet stuff in in my home. No temptaitions. I exercise when I can, if at home I use the recumbant bike with takes strain off my ankles while I watch my favourite programmes. If the programme is boring you will want to get off. In between breaks I don't sit there I usualy go and run up and down the stairs 10 times puffing like mad. 2mins in a hour with three breaks is 6 a film could be 18 mins it all adds up. I also go upstairs if nothings on put on the music and make sure they are fast beat and dance or move around to it. You can even put a fast track on repeat for 15 to 20 mins and get a good workout for the waist.
Yes cut out carbs and sweets/junks and watch the pounds drop off. Oh if like me your tempted to go and nibble in the kitchen have your snacks pre made so you don't wast time. Or go to bed early and make sure your not going to come down, I get weak in the evenings. Read a book upstairs or listen to your mp3 players on headphones if neighbours are asleep.Fantasize and dream about a slimmer and much happier you.
Don't weigh yourself every day, once a week, sometimes it can be false the scales when muscles weighs more.
I also do yoga/stretching excercise sit ups on the floor as I watch tv. Make sure you do stretches before any exercises before and after.
Some people say the ground food diet is easy to follow, its not bad it just means everything which is fresh.
If you get any side effects then your lacking in certain vitimins from certain foods. Keep a balance.