MUFAs
I would like to take a MUFA (monounsaturated fatty acid) as this is now being touted as a way to lose belly fat.  I want to use MCT Oil in my morning smoothie which consists of yogurt, milk, strawberries and a banana.  Is it possible to get too much monounsaturated fatty acid?  Because of the caloric intake?  Is anyone else following this plan being touted by Prevention?
I do read Prevention magazine and I've seen articles about the MUFA's, but have never seen a specific "plan". I've also seen articles in Reader's Digest and other magazines about them.  

I eat a lot of foods with MUFA's (olive oil, avocados, nuts, etc) but am not familiar with MCT oil.  I would think that, like everything else, it would be possible to get too much of a good thing!  For instance - avocados are very good for you, but a Haas avocado packs somewhere near 300 calories (if I remember my calorie book correctly).