Muffintop
Hi. Im 17 years old and I've had love handles/ a muffintop since middle school. I tried working out and stuff but its not really working. I was wondering if you have and suggestions on what I should do or eat and stuff. Like is there a workout plan that i can follow cause i still go to school and i also have a job.
see if want to llose , you have to do regular workout with a balanced diet .
Only workout may not works perfectly , but it works best with balanced diet.
the only 1 exercise you have to do is the swimming , 1 hour daily swimming will give you a shape but you have to be regular . with the good diet i.e low carb , heigh in protein .

good luck !!
Working out isn't really enough. It's amazing how easy it is to consume calories and how hard it is to burn them off. Are you using the food and activity loggers? Using a food logger was a real eye-opener for me; I didn't realize just how many calories I actually consumed in a typical day and I certainly didn't realize just how bad carbs are for you. Don't cut carbs out completely; you need them in your diet, but excess carbs are the main reason people are overweight in this country. We have very carb-heavy diets starting with the bowl of cereal or bagel that many people start their day with.

One other reason to track what you eat: it's easy when you're working out to eat more to compensate without really realizing it, as your body naturally wants to replace the energy you burned. It's overly simplistic to say "eat fewer calories than you burn", but the general idea is sound and is a great place to start.
Thanks you guys! I am using a food log and I'm becoming more self aware and self conscious of what I eat. I never realized how much I ate in a daily basis. It was almost twice as much as i should have been eating. I am also not cutting out carbs. Just sugary foods an junk foods. Im learning portion control. Im going to try the swimming for 1 hour a day. It sounds like a good way to get in shape. Thanks again you guys!