Muscular fit body
Can you help in providing the answers to the following questions on food habits (time to time) to have a muscular and fit body?
1) I generally exercise in the evening. So, is it recommended that I have some protein foods after my exercises?
2) I have heard that curd is very much useful. So, when to have it? During Breakfast?

Also, Please give some ideas on chest exercises which can be done in home.

Thanks in advance!
Hi!
If you are exercising, it is important to start slowly. You can eat proteins or curds at any time. What is important is that you take the proteins, fats, carbohydrates and minerals and vitamins in the right proportion. You also need to eat the right amount of calories in the right proportion. For this you need to consult a diet expert.
Also, you need to try a combination of aerobic, strength training and stretches. It is best to learn these from a trainer and then practice them on your own as wrong moves can cause injury to muscles. You could probably join a gym for this and learn exercises for chest. Take care!
Thanks a lot! It helped. :)