My stomach
I have stopped drinking cokes completly and now drink mostly water.  But i still have a little gut on me. What kind of excercises can i do to lose that?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
649848 tn?1474485941
You can't really "spot reduce", but it would be helpful to do "all over toning".  Walking is an excellent exercise; yoga is my personal favorite -- yeah, I know - sounds boring right?  Nope, it's not -- it's a challenge, but it will certainly help tone those muscles and it's also very relaxing.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1256514 tn?1270039146
Im exactly the same. Still have a gut even tho i exercise. I do around 1 - 2hrs walking a day going from school, nursery & work. My legs & thighs are quite toned but i still look 6mths pregnant. Ive started body combat again cos i lost 13lbs last year. Its fast, energetic & you work on every area of your body. I like exercise like that.
I was thinking of taking up jogging too
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
655875 tn?1295698707
I agree with Barb and Yvette.  Walking rocks!  Swimming and being in the pool moving around is very good too, especially water aerobics!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1097839 tn?1344583542
I'd recommend Pilates with a good teacher, nothing else I've ever tried has the same incredible effect of flattening the stomach. Some pilates classes use equipment, that's great but not neccessary, you can do it on a yoga mat.

Or anything you really need to use your balance for, so tone your core stability, should also be good - horse riding, ice skating, roller blading, working with an exercise ball.....all worth a try.

the other thing is that aswell as sugar in those cokes you've given up, anything else with sugar and anything with white flour might also make you bloat a bit so maybe being conscious of how much bread and pasta you're eating and considering cutting down a bit might help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
3 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
9 hrs ago
Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1474485941