Need a partner
Hi I am 59 and a past gastric patient who gained her weight back. Am trying to lose on my own at this age. Am looking for someone close to my age who wants to work together. Any one ?
Female
www.karpcom.com

You will find these telephone meetings helpful in finding out what the ROOT issue is.  Surgery is a farce.
Female
Agree totally the the surgery is a farce. Sure I lost a lot of weight but they don't help with those root issues. All they do is give you a sheet and say here you go.  Thanks for the comment
Business_woman3
I too am trying to restart and make a difference with my self feel free to cound me in. I'm 59 and have a bad knee and burning feet. getting my veins stripped this thursday and so I will not be able to exercise for a while, what  shall I do... trying to eat healthy

sugrdoll
Business_woman3
I did not see my reply on here but will try again. Good luck on your surgery and it will be impossible to exercise as you need to for a while. Just keep a hold on the calories and it will be ok. You are certainly counted in and if you will go to your friends list and add me we can work together. Keep your head up!!!